Saturday, May 14, 2011

f(x) Victoria Song inspired look

Hi all,

I've been playing with makeup today and made a vid ;) I made up for not blogging for 1.5 month or so.. hehe

The look I'm going to show you is inspired by Victoria Song of f(x), which is a Korean girl group. I like her natural looks as in the Korean variety show "We Got Married", where she's married to Nichkhun <3. It looks like she doesn't do much with makeup, just eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick or gloss (and maybe some blush).
The beautiful Victoria Song


I love her lip color and dress <3
Inspired by these two pictures and her natural looks as in the Korean variety show, WGM, I created a makeup tutorial. If you click on the pictures, you might see some pink eyeshadow and you can also see that the inner corners of her eyes are highlighted. To create an easy and everyday look, I used minimum makeup.



Before starting with applying makeup on my eyes, I have applied concealer and foundation. At the end of this vid, I noticed that I forgot to do my eyebrows...

Products used:
- NYX 78 colors eyeshadow palette
- MAC fluidline in blacktrack
- Max Factor False Lash Effect in waterproof black
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Flash in 686
- False eyelashes of Ipum in P2

Seeing Victoria's long hair, makes me want to have long hair too.. I got a bob-line last year, so I hope I'll have long hair by October ^_^

What are your favorite natural looks (of celebrities)? Or do you prefer more dramatic looks? Tell me :) I might make another makeup tutorial. Suggestions and comments are welcome, either here on my blog or in the comments section of the vid on YouTube.

xoxo

The one and only, LaDy-V

5 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I have been looking for,I really enjoyed your tutorial it was really helpful to me because I was searching everywhere for a tutorial on the make up that Victoria wore in we got married and finally here it is.
    Thanks a million,you really made my day.
    By the way,you are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink looks pretty on you!! thanks for commenting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete