Thursday, May 12, 2011

Asian False Eyelashes

Hi all,

First of all, I want to apologize for being super busy and lazy. I haven't been here for quite a while. I know I would blog about falsies... but to make it up, I made vid! How awesome is that ^_^ I'm also in the middle in trying out my DIY green tea mask, so please look forward to that ;)

In the vid you can see that I applied falsies in a different way than the usual. I applied it under my real lashes instead of close to the upper lash line. This way, people won't notice you wearing falsies (unless you're wearing overly dramatic ones...) when you look down ;) It doesn't hurt and it isn't heavy on my eyelids at all. Just be sure that your falsies have a thin strip/band.

If you have any comments or whatsoever, please leave them here on my blog or in the comment section of the vid on YouTube. Also, don't forget to subscribe! Thnx

Enjoy watching ;)


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great video!! I have never heard of putting falsies below your own lashes O_O it's a great idea though! The only thing is, does it get in your eyes a bit?

    Also, I've been looking for those princesses falsies. Where did you get them from?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jiawa,

    It doesn't get in my eye and I don't feel it at all, because the Princess Lee lashes are light-weighted. Just make sure that they're handmade and that the band/strip is thin.

    I got the Princess Lee lashes from www.kkcenterhk.com

    ReplyDelete