Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!! ^_^

Hi readers,

Happy 2011! I hope that 2011 will be a wonderful year filled with lots of love, luck, and happiness ;)

The first day of 2011 is the perfect day to start "project 365" (again). I like to look back at photos, this way it will be more clear what has happened in a year. Whenever someone asks me what I'm thankful for this year or what were the most beautiful days, I struggle with answering. Often the little things in life are forgotten so easily, we often think about the "big" things since these things are easier to remember. Last year was not really a good year, but it wasn't that bad either. Let's say it could be better. I was deeply disappointed and when I think about that matter it makes me unhappy. I guess, everything happens for a reason. I want to smile everyday and I don't want to hang on unhappy things for too long.

So, my first picture of project 365 starts with a smile



:)

1 comment:

  1. lovely photo and lovely smile, happy new year to you as well!
    Come by my blog if you`d like to participate in my giveaway dear :)

    ReplyDelete